Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any suggestions????

I am really discouraged right now. Yesterday I twisted my ankle really bad and they think I may have a hairline fracture. Won't know until the radiologist takes a look at the xrays today. At any rate, the doctor has taken me out of work and off of my feet for at least 2 - 3 days. It will be longer if there is a fracture. I was getting ready to start Chablean Extreme this week and was so looking forward to starting a new workout program. Guess I will have to put that on hold for a while until my foot heals. What a bummer!!! I do not want to get lazy with exercising. I think I could probably do crunches and light weight-lifting as long as it does not put pressure on the foot. Just not what I am used to doing. Anyone have any other suggested exercises I could probably do that will not put stress on the foot?? Scared if I take several days away from exercising, I will find it hard to get back into it.