Grunpy !

Options
I'm having a grumpy day so I thought if any a day to come by and post for the first time now would be a good one !
I am not hungry. Actually I am exercising so I am actually finding it tough to eat enough ! My cals should go up ... but my tummy is not hungry after working out.
I love all the veggies I've added and I am not in need of anything ... just freaking grumpy ! I am hoping that I can just stay focused.
I had a big drop in the first few days .... then nothing since Saturday ! And today is Tuesday ... a .2 of a pound would be sufficient lol.
Eating between 1200 and 1400 cals a day ... lots of protein ... lots of veggies ... and fiber .... and working out (all kinds of stuff , yoga, pilates, cardio, strength etc) between 30 and 60 mins a day and I have a daycare so I am running with toddlers all day.

I don't expect to loose 5 pounds a day lol (not at all) but a slow steady decline would be nice ... especially the first few weeks I would think. I expected these movement-less weeks to come a bit later when I was more settled into my new life as a healthy Mama.

I have retired to the fact that this is not a diet ... this is new normal. I have high blood pressure and my goal is not the smaller jeans (although that would be nice) but to get of medications this year. I am WAY too young to be on BP drugs ! YIKES !
And this weight is pretty new for me ... 3 years ago before baby #3 I was a very normal weight. SO I feel lost in this body !!

So I just had an expectation that the beginning would be the biggest shock to my body and the easiest time for weight loss.

Just venting I guess.... well perhaps pouting !!
Off to have a green smoothie ;)

Replies

• swilkie1961
    swilkie1961 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and vent... Better here... Even though you might not be hungry, it helps to have something after working out.. Welcome to MFP. Add me if you wish...
  • noahsarmy
    noahsarmy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's funny ... I think sometimes I am extra careful to be pleasant when I am working on this looming goal because people have a tendency to say "Oh shes dieting ... she is friggin grumpy."
    Makes me crazy. lol
    Like if you have a cry after having a baby you are postpartum. If you are cranky while eating healthy and working out you are starving and moody ...lol.
    Actually not hungry ...5 or 6 little meals a day makes me feel like all I do is eat ! And all the liquids too ... uggghh ... full !

But still looking for that scale to move ... just a little !!