Anyone tried rapid loss???

Options
I get soooo hungry during the day and was looking into fullness shakes when i found rapid loss.

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried it and its worked well or if its really strict. Also if it tastes good as I think this will be the biggest challenge for me, actually getting it into my stomach =/

I do try to fill up with salad and fruit during the day but i always find myself going for the snacks which i think is why im not osing the weight i want.

thanks guys =D

Replies

• TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Salad and fruit will not 'fill you up'. You may need to try eating something a little more substantial - like cereal or oats or something along those lines.

It may be the savory cravings that you are having as well - so you do need to eat something that isnt fruit!

:-) x
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine a shake would fill you up more than salad and fruit. The fiber from fruit and veg sure does fill me up.

Without knowing what you're currently eating or how many calories you are burning, it's hard to tell why you are so hungry all the time.
  • MikaylaMuddled
    Options
    I've wanted to try rapid loss but it is rather expensive :L
    I also just wanted to say that there is absolutely no way that fruit with fill you up, you need something more low GI or high in fibre, try some brown rice or wholemeal breads with salad, then see how you feel :)
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Snake Oil
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    I get soooo hungry during the day and was looking into fullness shakes when i found rapid loss.

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried it and its worked well or if its really strict. Also if it tastes good as I think this will be the biggest challenge for me, actually getting it into my stomach =/

I do try to fill up with salad and fruit during the day but i always find myself going for the snacks which i think is why im not osing the weight i want.

thanks guys =D
    Liquid diets are temporary as well as ANY diet that you can't maintain as an actual lifestyle. It's better to eat the foods you know you can eat for a lifetime, but control the amount of calories total you eat per day. Make sure to get in your essential macros and micros, exercise, get enough rest and just stay within calorie limits.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sweetiepie31612
    sweetiepie31612 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Before you go spending money, try filling up on more protien rich foods. Working eggs, peanut butter, and nuts into my day really helps to keep me full and satisfied. I would try changing your diet before doing anything else.
  • qwills2cats
    qwills2cats Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Just a thought... but for me fruits tend to trigger my appetite so I try to limit them to after dinner. During the day I try to build my meals around vegetables and lean proteins and fats.
  • hi cate! i had a similar issue before and what made all the difference to me was inducing dietary fibers in my breakfast and morning snack /and sticking to eating both without excuses! - before, even a cup of obligatory coffee would be too much in the morning but skipping these two meals would make me very hungry mid-afternoon and in the evening/! homemade oatmeal with almonds and .5tbsp of honey, with 15 grams of wheat brean (ground) and 2 kiwis 2-3 hours after that would be an example that worked magic for me:-)

good luck! :-)
  • francesk77
    francesk77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I find that although I don't like eating breakfast I have had to learn that I should be eating it, and have cereal with blueberries and natural yoghurt, and a proper lunch of ryvita, cheese and a bit of salad around lunchtime, and I don't feel like snacking in the afternoon so much. My problem is the snacking in the evening! but as I've just lost 2lb I hope that I can use that as motivation for the next day or two! Good luck!