Stuff the annoys you???

timmy2strikes
timmy2strikes Posts: 99 Member
Uuggghhhh.... Tired this morning. Both my dogs thought they would take turns licking their paws clean last night when we went to bed. It seemed like it took about an hour per paw x 8 paws = my 8 hours of a sleepless night. Of course telling them to stop only works for about 5 minutes and to me there is nothing worse then the sound of dogs licking their paws for hours on end.

What annoys the crap out of you all???

Replies

• timmy2strikes
    Another thing that annoys me is not spell checking the title of my topic!!! LOL
  • oreoaddict
    oreoaddict Posts: 30 Member
    People who confuse their, there and they're.....and your and you're.......drives me nuts!!!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    I would have kicked the dogs out of the room!
  • timmy2strikes
    People who confuse their, there and they're.....and your and you're.......drives me nuts!!!
    LOL... I had to go back and see if mine were wrong
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member

LOL... I was totally gonna get you on that and say "people that use 'the' insstead of 'that'. :smile:
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    People that eat with their mouth wide open, first I don't really want to see what you're eating. Secondly I don't want to hear your loud A** chewing noises.

Oh and people who see the need to talk through films, that one really annoys me.
  • timmy2strikes

LOL... I was totally gonna get you on that and say "people that use 'the' insstead of 'that'. :smile:
    I knew someone would so I thought I had better do it myself. (also... I won't tell anyone about you using two S's in "instead". I'll just keep that between us. Nobody else will even notice it. Trust me. LOL)
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241

I knew someone would so I thought I had better do it myself. (also... I won't tell anyone about you using two S's in "instead". I'll just keep that between us. Nobody else will even notice it. Trust me. LOL)

i did but you have already caught it.....:happy: .....i hate when my kids leave the cabinet doors open in the kitchen.....drives me nuts...and i agree 100% on the whole dog licking their paws thing or just licking themselves period.....
  • kimoRUN

Two-shay! Haha.
  • kimoRUN
    Annoying = the countless dudes at the gym sporting their Captain America t-shirt they got from Urban Outfitters.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    I teach middle school. Don't even get me started...

JM