Erm Hi?

Hi everyone...not going to sit here and tell you my sad story or whatnot....frankly meh kinda gets boring after a while reading it.....

Lack of excitement I dare say.... -quirks eyebrow-

Never been on one of these support sites and actually participated...I did a few years back on the slim-fast one but their site really wasn't as in depth as this one. I more or less did it to document my weight without doing much of the meal plans or wrap myself in the forums lol. If you would have seen that graph there were more ups and downs than a carousal lol.

But all joking aside, I have always been plus size, even as a kid and lately kinda getting tired of the plus size...when you cant even fit in the cute knee socks at the store...makes you kinda upset at least for me since I seem to love socks..guess they are the only things I know will fit better than most pants and can still be outlandish. And what really did it was the boots.... One day I will be able to go into a department store and find a boot that will fit my calf...one day...

But any who figured I would give this a shot along with going to the gym..kinda having fun putting all my food in....still unsure of the exercise tracking...I know I did a few miles on the treadmill and kept my time but not sure if the calorie burn would be the same... Who knows maybe my body will surprise me. I know everyones resting heart rate is different so I know the burn wont be perfect...

But in any case just wanted to say hi -waves-

so...

HI!!!!

Replies

• LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    HI!
    So happy to have you here!
    I hope that we can help you reach your dreams and goals!
    We can do it together!
    We all need a little support and this site is the best site I have come across for the support!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Bump!
    Friend this girl!
    She is doing amazing on her logging and is a sweet person!!
  • vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    I can definitely relate to a lot of what you saying.Until today, I really never got too involved on this site but the amount of support I got just by posting a quick message was amazing! I too would love to find a cute pair of boots that fit my calves one day!!

Friend request sent!
  • Thanks Alyssa you crazy person you know I love ya..

Vicki, I say we should go on strike lmao Make them bust out boots that fit everyone :p

Glad to hear your getting support like I am :)
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Thanks Alyssa you crazy person you know I love ya..

I am beyond crazy :grumble:
  • lorification
    lorification Posts: 29 Member
    Hi! Welcome! I'm sending a friend request because I am also fairly new to the site and could also use the support!
  • no worries for those that deny new friends are idiots and I prefer to be a smart cookie... :p welcome aboard the crazy train -points to alyssa's post- hehehehe