81 Pounds Lost in 1 Year (Pics!)

Options

Replies

• emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for the amazing response to my post!! I wasn't expecting THIS much feedback! WOW! MFP is amazing and so are all of you. It makes me feel so great to hear all of your comments! Just makes me want to keep doing better and better!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much to everyone for all the love!!!:-)

Anna
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Woah! You look so good! I love seeing success stories like these. :)
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Woah! You look so good! I love seeing success stories like these. :smile:
  • Willdaddy09
    Willdaddy09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This proves that fat chicks have potential to be hot
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing!
  • ShanBam143760
    Options
    seriously so amped by your story. Your beautiful. Thanks for showing me it can be done :happy:
  • kriskerns
    Options
    So amazing!!! Go YOU!!!! :smile:
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your success! Very, very impressive!
  • tyswife988
    Options
    wow you look awesome!!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    You look great! Lots of nice ink too. :)
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Nice tats too :)
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! thank you for the inspiration!!
  • h0m36r0wn
    Options
    That is awesome!! Very happy for you - and nice ink!
  • emurphA1
    Options
    Awesome! I admire your determination and persistence. Elaine
  • laoul
    laoul Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats on the weight loss! I'm basically in the shoes you were in a year ago (a tad heavier). Hopefully I can get inspired by your story. A couple of questions. The biggest loser thing you did. Was it just the cookbook or was there a program? Also, I can do most exercises but I HATE running. Did you find that your outlook changed with running as you lost weight? I noticed you did several marathons. Congrats again and thank you for posting!!

Stacy
  • sassyjvg
    Options
    Wow! Stand up and take a bow because you did a fantastic job! You have opened up the realm of possibilites for a lot of people that need that one special motivating factor. Your journey is a great testimony to the can do anything spirit. Good luck continuing to conquer all future challenges because you are a true winner!
  • Quirkybelle
    Quirkybelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration. I was getting down with the fact that the weight wasn't coming off quick enough. I'm starting to see that it is going to take a few years to get to my perfect weight. I have to get some patience
  • lms333
    lms333 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not typically a poster in forums, but I just wanted to share something. Tonight, I was feeling like I was just going to sit here and read and not do my planned exercise because my head cold is becoming official. Came across your post and stewed on it for a few and decided...I can do this...if not hard core as usual, I just need to get up and start moving and see how it feels and I ended up burning 730 calories.

Thank you all for posting your stories. It gives us non-posters motivation to keep on keeping on.

Great job, you rock!
  • tdots1andonly
    tdots1andonly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing. Your pictures are great motivation for me. :happy:
  • heligal79
    Options
    I am just starting my journey. I am nervous, scared, and excited all at the same time. YOU and your story have inspired me. Thank you so much for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!