81 Pounds Lost in 1 Year (Pics!)

Options

Replies

• TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! And I wish you the best with the PGCo. Fire Dept! You guys stay busy out there!
  • jothedog
    jothedog Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness what a difference a year makes....you look fab well done..
  • thejackswild79
    Options
    You look fabulous! Fantastic job and you are seriously an inspiration!
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Congratulations, what an inspiration you are:flowerforyou: You look amazing Cant weight weight to reach my goal also. what kind of exercise do you do ect..
  • katepan
    katepan Posts: 10
    Options
    OMG!! You look beautiful!!! Good job!
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story! Love Love Love it! I can't wait to run my first 5k. You go Girl! Keep up the great work...you look awesome!
  • kanesha31
    Options
    Wow you really have motivated me !!! what a great story !!
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Your story literally brought tears to my eyes! It is so inspirational! I am amazed that you accomplished your dream and now are in the process of joining the fire department!
  • triski73
    triski73 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your transformation is nothing short of amazing!!! I think I needed to see this to keep me going!!!! Thank you and congratulations! Enjoy the benefits of all your hard work!
  • isamisalcedo
    Options
    Wow. What an inspiration.. I want to loose the same amount as you, keeping focused.. YOU LOOK AMAZING
  • KelEScott
    Options
    Hi,

This is SOOOO inspirational!
    I started pretty close to your starting stats and my goal is similar to yours - but will likely change once i get close.
    Thank you SO much for sharing!
    4151607.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • naia16
    naia16 Posts: 35
    Options
    thanks for posting. you started at exactly where i am now and we are the same height. your weight now is my goal weight. you are truly an inspiration as i can see what i may look like when i reach my goal. i will have to keep coming back to this post just to motivate me at times when i struggle. i can't wait to reach my goal! great job!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    FANTASTIC!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss that is awesome.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so amazing!! I can't believe the incredible changes you have made. Wow!! I now we have been friends for a while but holy crap your pics look WOW!!! I can only imagine how proud your hubby must be. BTW LOVE LVOE LOVE THE TATS!!!
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

Love all of the pictures and you can definitely see the different in your face (and of course the rest of you.)

Keep it up! You're a huge inspiration!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I mean you were a very pretty girl before but now you are just drop dead gorgeous!!!
    As soon as I saw your pix, I told the guys at work that you're going to be my inspiration! They all took one look at your pix and responded with a loud "Woah mamacita!" lol I've checked out your page and I'm totally digging the idea of rewarding myself for weight lost or other hurdles that I overcome. My mom got me a Victoria's Secret gift card for Christmas and she asked why I hadn't used it yet. I told her I'd decided that once I lost some weight that I'd buy myself a beautiful bathing suit as a reward. I think I'll do 30 lbs lost for that one! :)
    Anyway just wanted to let you know that you've made an impact on me and to keep up the incredible work!! :):)
    PS~ L.O.V.E. the tattoos!!!
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you look amaziiiiiinnnnnggg!!!! wonderful job:drinker:
  • auntlooloo
    Options
    Congrats - great work! Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
  • luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!!!!! Thank you for sharing, gives me hope and focus!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!