110 Pounds Lost and a NEW life found, 365 Days on MFP

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am in awe by the amazing response from all of you. My post now has a part two. Hope these show up for you. I am 44, mom to 4, and now lost 111 pounds in 365 days, one trip around the sun. I am 5' 8" tall and in my profile picture those were my size 24 jeans. My size 10 jeans are now getting baggy. I'm healthy inside and out and almost to goal with another 6 to 16 pounds to go.

Here's the link to my photo journal.

http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/keeponkickin/

fatfatfat.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    010.jpg
    HomecomingDance20112.jpg
    HomecomingDance20112.jpg
    016.jpg
  • abike
    abike Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look happy and healthy.
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Congrats! You look happy and healthy.

Thanks. That I am :-)
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    congratulations on the weight loss. you look amazing and at least 10 years younger.
  • lacmiller
    Options
    You look great... Amazing work and dedication - god for you.
  • jennifer2977
    Options
    You look amazing! If you don't mind me asking, how was/is the excess skin issue? I'm curious because I have over 100lbs to lose as well.
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you look great !
  • collenwhit1
    Options
    Congratulations - amazing how you have transformed yourself in one year! Crazy how weight can impact our lives - you glow in your weight lose pictures.
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am in awe by the amazing response from all of you. My post now has a part two. Hope these show up for you. I am 44, mom to 4, and now lost 111 pounds in 365 days, one trip around the sun. I am 5' 8" tall and in my profile picture those were my size 24 jeans. My size 10 jeans are now getting baggy. I'm healthy inside and out and almost to goal with another 6 to 16 pounds to go.

Here's the link to my photo journal.

http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/keeponkickin/

fatfatfat.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    010.jpg
    HomecomingDance20112.jpg
    HomecomingDance20112.jpg
    016.jpg

Wow you look amazing!!! Congrats!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    congratulations on the weight loss. you look amazing and at least 10 years younger.

Thank you. This is good to hear about the looking younger part. I had people mention along the way that losing a lot of weight can actually make you look older. So I'll take younger looking and of course, healthy.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    amazing WORK you did! wow!
  • PeanutsMamaTx
    PeanutsMamaTx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look GREAT!!! What an inspiration to those of us with 100+ lbs to go. Thanks for sharing!
  • Tinysoon
    Options
    You look radiant! God Bless you...your testimony is motivating the rest of us...Congrats!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look GREAT!!! What an inspiration to those of us with 100+ lbs to go. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much. I love being here to support all of you and cheer you on toward your goals. If I can do it, I know everyone can :-) Keep On Kicking!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!