low fat snacks

Options
Hiya,
Trying to replace my normal pack of crisps or chocolate bar with low fat snacks. Thought of so far but need more ideas:
Grapes
Raw carrot

Thanks in advance

Replies

• leshrew
    Options
    you could try rivita with tomato puree on it, my mother introduced me to it at the weekend, its not bad to be fair!
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Raw Carrot and Salsa are apparently very good!!

If you really want some crisps - get some low fat/baked varieties!

Also, I have yoghurt bars or cereal bars which keep me going, along with babybell lights or low fat jelly!

x
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I bring a 6oz tub of Yoplait Greek yogurt. It's fat free and has 150 calories. The Honey Vanilla and the Key Lime are great flavors.

JM
  • TheBottomlessPit
    TheBottomlessPit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I made myself a really nice low fat treat today - I had about half a pot of 0% fat Greek yoghurt (28 cals, 0g fat) then added 0.5 tablespoon of runny honey (26 cals, 0g fat) and then crumbled a weightwatchers lemon and ginger cookie into it (43cals, 2g fat). It was AMAZING and tasted like lemon cheesecake for under 100 cals and 2g fat!! Enjoy!
  • salduck1978
    salduck1978 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas. I bought some cherry tomatoes and enjoying them I am struggling with keeping within my Fat allowance for the day so goign away to research some low fat stuff!
    x
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Good luck!
  • salduck1978
    salduck1978 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thanks guys
    Long long way to go!!
    xx

6560021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter