How do you log in your Turbo Fire exercise?

Options
I just started the Turbo Fire and I have no idea on how to log it into my exercise. They have a category for Turbo Jam but that isn't the same as Turbo Fire. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michelle

Replies

• kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    The very best way to log any exercise...but especially video exercises...is to wear a heart rate monitor. It will give you an accurate reading of how many calories you burned. They range in price so you don't have to spend a lot to get a pretty good one. Otherwise, you may just be guessing on how many calories you burn..because everyone is different.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    if you dont have a heart rate monitor check the website for the video you are doing or do a google search for cals burned. sparkpeople.com also has some calorie estimates.

Heart rate monitor will likely be more accurate though.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    As I remember, there's a bit in one of the books that came with the DVDs that says that for an hour long class the average person burns about 650 kcal. I don't know where they got that figure from, personally it was too high for me, I used a HRM, but that might work as a starting point, particularly if you can find out where that data came from.