Hey Everyone...

Options
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello my name is Anthony, this is day 2 of my diet and I'm doing good so far. Never realized how much you could actually eat if you eat the right things, and drink the right beer. I reccomend the Budwieser Select 55. I'm going to spinning class 5-6 times a week as well as strength training 3 times a week. Hoping to get toned by February 8th when I leave for Vegas.

Replies

• lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Hello (:
    Good luck to you!
    I'd love to go to Vegas.. I just have to wait until December of next year.. other wise it's not fun.
  • CornbreadCountryFed
    Options
    Whew Hewww! Vegas Bound will be fun, get ready cause all those good drinks will catch up! Have fun!
  • missbrie87
    missbrie87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello...New to this site. its quite helpful!! Juat thought id do a intro...Good luck to all!! im getting married this year and i want to look amazing! 25 lbs to go! :explode:
  • LaurenJane23
    Options
    Hello hello

good luck to you all... getting married in a year and a half 2 years got alot of weight to shift but hoping this works eat right and less and move more isnt it?! so yeah want to look perfect for the big day and thought this was plenty of time to start losing the weight!

have fun in vegas x
  • Hink4Iowa
    Hink4Iowa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good luck Anothony!
  • jdoolen
    jdoolen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

My name is Jodi and I had twin girls about 10 months ago and I NEED to get this baby fat off my body so I can keep up with these two when they start walking. I am 36 years old and live in Illinois. Good luck everyone with your weight loss goals!!
  • alexandria412
    alexandria412 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm going to spinning class 5-6 times a week as well as strength training 3 times a week.

Hi!

Where do you go to spinning? I've taken the class they offer at Club1 in East Liberty - the instructor was fun but the atmosphere was meh.

- Fellow Pittsburgher