Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's for lunch???

2»

Replies

• I will eat a granny smith apple and cottage cheese with lots and lots of pepper. Its not the best but it works :smile:

I thought I was the only one who put pepper in my cottage cheese! Tabasco too!
  • <<<<<<<<<<<< This
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    barley, cauliflower and ground turkey stewed with tomatoes, onions, peppers and spinach.
  • tinytimsummers
    tinytimsummers Posts: 57 Member
    brocolli, cauliflower, chicken, plain baked potatoe, and an orange...mmm mmm
  • ccarre81
    ccarre81 Posts: 134 Member
    chicken lettuce wraps...

boiled chicken breast, onion & red pepper cooked in a bunch of spices, salsa, sourcream, a bit of cheese... all wrapped in a leaf or romain lettuce.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 615 Member
    Sushi for me:

Tuna Sashimi
    Salmon Sashimi
    Most likely some sort of roll made with brown rice
    Whole pot of green tea
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    A Thai chicken salad: cold cubed chicken, lettuce, cabbage, red onion, cashews, a spicy oil/vinegar dressing; edamame; hot tea
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Homemade Beef and Barley Stew, a fruit salad with fresh pineapple and strawberries and an ounce wedge of Vermont extra-sharp white cheddar. (450 calories)
  • amylrach
    amylrach Posts: 30 Member
    I'm going to McAlisters with a freind and I plan on eating half of the Veggie Club Sandwich and a small garden salad with low cal dressing. And of course an unsweet tea. Yum!
  • CourtneySimmons83
    CourtneySimmons83 Posts: 14 Member
    this looks awesome!!!
  • CourtneySimmons83
    CourtneySimmons83 Posts: 14 Member
    YUM!!!!!!
  • ChanyRae
    ChanyRae Posts: 112
    I had a toasted BLT on rye bread.....with Turkey Bacon, tomato slices, romaine leaf, and low fat whipped dressing! Delish and was only 300 calories :smile:
  • today i had homemade caldo de pollo. it was amazing.