Buddies and Loss :) (I'm new here)

Options
Hey there everyone! My name is Becca. I am new to this site and have very little idea how to use it. However, I know that having buddies to help keep you motivated is a wonderful way to keep losing weight. I have struggled to lose the last 20lbs since I had my daughter and I am TIRED of it! I am hoping that by focusing on my calorie intake and exercise I can finally start to see a difference. I am so tired of looking in the mirror and hating what I see. Please, please help me stick with this! I am a vegetarian so some diets simply do not work for me. If you would like to be my buddy ( i have no idea how to add buddies hehe) or if you have some good vegetarian low fat recipes please share them with me :) I will greatly appreciate any and all help that is given to me!

Thanks in advance for everything :)

Replies

• jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone! My name is Becca. I am new to this site and have very little idea how to use it. However, I know that having buddies to help keep you motivated is a wonderful way to keep losing weight. I have struggled to lose the last 20lbs since I had my daughter and I am TIRED of it! I am hoping that by focusing on my calorie intake and exercise I can finally start to see a difference. I am so tired of looking in the mirror and hating what I see. Please, please help me stick with this! I am a vegetarian so some diets simply do not work for me. If you would like to be my buddy ( i have no idea how to add buddies hehe) or if you have some good vegetarian low fat recipes please share them with me :) I will greatly appreciate any and all help that is given to me!

Thanks in advance for everything :)
    feel free to add me :)
  • southernmess86
    Options
    Thanks so much :)