Tami would be proud

Options
I tried something new today. I had my first hummus experience. I enjoyed it but I think I need to try it with pita bread. I want to try other flavors to see what I like best. But I did it I tried something new that I was not sure about.

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I tried something new today. I had my first hummus experience. I enjoyed it but I think I need to try it with pita bread. I want to try other flavors to see what I like best. But I did it I tried something new that I was not sure about.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am proud!!! :bigsmile:

Woohoo..........another down!! :devil:

My evil plot to get everyone addicted to hummus!! :wink:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm already there....love love love me some hummus! Garlic is my favorite! :heart: :heart:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I have tried it and I don't mind it but it's not my fav. Any suggestions on brand and flavor would be welcomed :smile: Maybe if I found one I liked I'd be an addict!
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Fresh Market here makes the BEST fresh hummus.....they have different flavors.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I have tried it and I don't mind it but it's not my fav. Any suggestions on brand and flavor would be welcomed :smile: Maybe if I found one I liked I'd be an addict!

I don't love it either. I like garlic but I find it TOO garlicy, I also don't love the texture. Everyone has different tastes though :flowerforyou:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Kerri
    I love the new pix you put up. You have such beautiful features
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    What does hummus taste like? I know you can get differant flavors but what does the base taste like? I like most veggies but I do not like the taste of soy. What is the consistency like? What do you dip in it? Is it realy healthy or is it a treat to be eaten in moderation? Cindy
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    HAD IT TODAY WITH CHICKEN SCHWARMA! YUMMY!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Kerri
    I love the new pix you put up. You have such beautiful features

:flowerforyou: thank you! I don't know which pictures you mean but I did just put up some of the engagement photos we had done. I love em!!:laugh:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thank you! I don't know which pictures you mean but I did just put up some of the engagement photos we had done. I love em!!:laugh:

aww, you two look so sweet in these :heart: seems you like violet/purple clothes too much, i thought purple was the color of lewdness (someone told me this before... not sure about it, what you'd say?) :blushing:

i still haven't tried hummus, it's not popular here and we don't have ready one in the stores, i have been planning to prepare me some as i generally enjoy oriental food but there is so much yummy food all over my place and so little caloric allowance a day that i never get to it... :embarassed:
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I love hummus. I tried to make it on my own, it did not work. I got the wrong consistantsy and so I kept adding more water or chick peas so the I had a vat of really really strong hummus and I have not attempted it again. :grumble:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I've never had hummus, and after watching don't mess with the zohan, where he literally puts in on everything, it just turned my stomach! :laugh: