Here I go again!!

Back again from a long, long break - unfortunately all the hard work that I had put in last year has all gone to waste!! I am back up to my original weight and am feeling depressed about what I done to myself!!!

Need to get by the next couple of days on this program that I had started -- has anybody did DR POON"s???? if so, how did it work for you and any tips...

Replies

• weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Back again from a long, long break - unfortunately all the hard work that I had put in last year has all gone to waste!! I am back up to my original weight and am feeling depressed about what I done to myself!!!

Need to get by the next couple of days on this program that I had started -- has anybody did DR POON"s???? if so, how did it work for you and any tips...
  • :bigsmile: I know exactly how you feel, I dropped 53 pounds a year and half ago and in the last 6 month put 20 back on... This is the place to do help though. New day fresh start, it can be done again. Good luck to you, you can do it!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: