What do you eat for lunch when you're at work?

Options
124»

Replies

• Picklepower
    Picklepower Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    oops =) sorry y'all
  • sdmcbride10
    sdmcbride10 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I usually only have about 25-28 minutes for a lunch so I make it count. I prepare my simple crab salad the night before which is the crab delight packs 120calories with 2tbls of low fat sour cream and season it with Old Bay, pepper, sea salt, parsley and it comes to about 150 calories. It is very filling.. other times I take a soup like Progresso Lite which comes to about 160 to 180 calories and it is awesome. I try to avoid using the microwave everday but when I do it is a Lean Cusine Meal with almost 300 calories and I am satisfied. I eat protein at each meal to curve my cravings. I know the feeling but you truely have to find what works best for you. Good Lunch,Good Luck!

10675271.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • emstgm
    emstgm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Some days, I grab a Lean Cuisine or Smart Ones, plus 2 Cuties and a small apple. If I'm very hungry, I snack on almonds (raw). If I go out, my favorite is Chipotle - but it means a lighter dinner. If I eat at Red Robin, I get a chicken sandwich and broccoli on the side. But again, means a lighter dinner. And sometimes I bring leftovers, but not often.

I guess I have boring lunch habits. :blushing:
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    i bring food .. i plan out my snack foods and my lunch ..it varies what i bring but for me im kind of lucky as i get to work out of the house most the time .going to the office is a rarity for me but when i leave my house i leave with my lunchbox .. i never know what my day is going to turn out like so i dont know when im coming home once i leave. if i dont have food in my car i will stop at mcdonalds or burger king or some other place that i shouldnt be in
  • Picklepower
    Picklepower Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I usually only have about 25-28 minutes for a lunch so I make it count. I prepare my simple crab salad the night before which is the crab delight packs 120calories with 2tbls of low fat sour cream and season it with Old Bay, pepper, sea salt, parsley and it comes to about 150 calories. It is very filling..

This sounds yummy!!!!!!
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I make breakfast for two and eat one for breakfast and one for lunch
    ususally scrambled eggs and sauted veggies