Returning Member looking for new friends

Life interrupted but I'm back using MFP. I know it works! In my absence, not only have I gained weight and fat but most of my old friends have left so I'm hoping to make some new friends. I'm a guy in my mid 40s and am looking to lose about 40# by June 1. That will be below 200# and just above my "goal" weight but I'm really more interested in losing fat. Iits just hard to avoid the scale. If you are on a similar journey, it would be great to help and encourage each other reach our goals. My name is Mike. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jahnlaw
    jahnlaw Posts: 95 Member
    Thanks for the replies! This journey is going to fun.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Welcome back! Best of luck to you! Sending friend request - I'm here every day!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Me too. Today is my first day back and want to lost about the same myself. looking for friends, add me
  • josery1630
    josery1630 Posts: 205 Member
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    I'm always here too. U can add me!!
  • shoeluver67
    shoeluver67 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm down for the cause! I'm a 44yo Female living in So Cal and i would LOVE to drop 40 by June!! Need some peeps to help me be accountable. Anyone?...anyone? Bueller?....Bueller?
  • hi Mike. My name is sherry and i need to loose 20 lbs. i gain 20 when i stop smoking cigaretts. feel much better. i woul like very much for u 2 be my friend.
  • Hi Mike
    Welcome Back!...I'm trying to get back on track myself :smile:
  • Hi my name is Brooke I am not a returning member, This is brand new for me, but I am looking for some support!!! Looking to lose 20 lbs. thanks so much :blushing:
  • ShefMum
    ShefMum Posts: 48 Member
    Feel free to add me if you want!

Sue 8)
  • jahnlaw
    I'm glad that you'll be around.
  • jahnlaw
    This is great. Thank you.