Another Newbie!

Options
Hello to you all!

I found this fantastic site via the app on my Iphone last night. I'm delighted as in the past I have lost weight using Weightlossresources and was going to join again, but this offers the same service and is FREE. Fantastic!! The Iphone app is the best thing ever, as putting all the foods in that I eat is the tedious part, but the app allows to scan in the bar code which enters all the data. I love it already, thanks MFP!!

I'm British and live in the North of England. I'm 48, and initially looking to lose 23lb (and 8 years!), but that's just my first target (I'll have another 28lb to lose after that). I hillwalk my three dogs for an hour every day which helps keep me fit, but I unfortunately I love cooking and eating and really like wine, which is why I am here.

Hubby and I've always planned our meals for the week which is great for us, and I'm entering my food and exercise diary the day before so I know what I'm allowed. I'm feeling very optimistic; onwards and upwards (or in fact downwards)!! Looking forward to meeting some new buddies here.

Cheers
Deb