I miss my....

Options
13»

Replies

• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I miss my boobs. So deflated looking now. :(

It is crazy warm here in Minnesota too.. I found a caterpillar outside! No lie.. http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/390220_10150514928188954_512028953_8575068_2023996812_n.jpg
  • cerrajean
    cerrajean Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Duck face. I'm not allowed to use it in pictures anymore. :sad:

You should thank your sponsor. This is a big step in normalizing the internet. :D
  • bigdog1006
    Options
    :)
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Well, I actually joined in February 2011, and lost 30 lbs which accomplished my goal, but now I'm pregnant. Soon, I will be missing sleeping through the night without having to pee, standing for any length of time without my back hurting, hassle free shaving, seeing my toes, being able to comfortably bend over to put my shoes on, getting on the floor to play with my 2 year old without making an olympic event out of getting back up, and several others I'm sure. lol It's all so worth it though!
  • kristih86
    Options
    my clavicles, skinny thighs (I think I had those at one point)
  • hiemerapril
    hiemerapril Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Since I've lost weight, I miss my comfy bottom!! Went on a 12 hour car trip and couldn't get comfortable at all!! But, I really missed my smaller jeans, they are soooo much cuter when they're smaller!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    My mind...wait, what were we talking about again?
    Haha..

In all seriousness, I miss the weird looks people used to give me, no wait...not that. Oh! I miss pigging out in front of the T.V., no wait, I don't miss that. Hmmmm....what do I miss. The comments "but you have a pretty face"...no not that either. Well I guess I agree with the guy who said being warm...I am always freezing!

I do miss the skinny jeans that I ate myself out of this fall, but I'll get back down there soon!!
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    When I was so thin that people thought my legs were my arms, when I had them folded up, I guess?