Needing some active friends

Options
So, I love keeping my numbers and such online, but it's really a bummer to see that I'm the only one in my group really going for it.

Really looking for more friends that are gung ho about updating there info, because the biggest motivation for me is to see that other people are being successful with it as a reminder that it's all about follow through.

I'm looking to lose 15-20 pounds (basically til I like what I see). I'm down 75 pounds overall since I started a few years back, but I've recently (last 6 months) packed on 20...

Hopefully you'll never see "Stompp hasn't logged in for 3 days because he's a lazy slacker", and if you do, I hope I get some messages telling me that I'm a slacker :D, I'm totally okay doing the same in reverse.

Thanks!

Replies

• Daz999
    Daz999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request, if you like. However I would suggest you leave the negativity about your ex off of the internet. It's not really very nice. It's no way to talk about the mother of your children. Unless that's not the horrible woman you're talking about.
    As you see I won't pull any punches.
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    Haha you have an extremely valid point, I didn't realize what I'd put in there was as negative as it is until I re-read it.. I filled it in quickly and moved on.

OMG, I sound like an *kitten*!

Thanks!
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    Be nice...lol (slap you on your wrist) I'm just here to lose weight i don't care what ya say otherwise.
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I try to log every day...ok sometimes I become a slacker over the long weekends!! But feel free to add me.
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm always here to give HONEST support :wink:
  • MrsNelson0904
    MrsNelson0904 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Send me a request! I took a break during the holidays but I'm getting serious again and I've logged in for 10 days now!
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Happy to share fairly good burns regularly, my food diary and butt kicking when you need it.
    Friend me if you're serious ;)
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    Requests sent, wish the forums would tell you when you have replies to topics...

Thanks all, I'm looking forward to kicking some butt :D (mostly my own lol)
  • Suzy_in_DE
    Suzy_in_DE Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I joined a month ago and have logged on everyday. But am a little nervous as am going away this weekend and willot have internet access. Please feel free to friend me.
  • scoell
    scoell Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • amandamaerz
    Options
    Today was my 2nd day and I am loving that I can keep track of everything so easily. I would love some motivators out there!! Feel free to add!
  • Daz999
    Daz999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I could also use more friends, I promise not to be mean. :-)
  • vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've made being active on here a goal for myself so I log in on a pretty consistent basis. Feel free to add me :)
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm an active user, please feel free to add me.
    14339295.png
  • Lisee38
    Options
    I'm new to this site & am just coming off a surgery so have been off for a month & am looking for some serious motivation to get me going again. I take my workouts very serious & would definitely provide motivation & feedback as needed & welcome the same. Feel free to add me :)
  • djncb23
    djncb23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    feel free to add!!
  • treromano
    Options
    add me I need the motivation