Who's been to Vegas?

Options
13»

Replies

• rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    The hookers they have lots of good hookers. I would see and do hookers.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Moonlight bunny ranch....just over the hump in parump

The green door

Little Darlings adult bookstore

I can take the kids here, right?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Moonlight bunny ranch....just over the hump in parump

The green door

Little Darlings adult bookstore

I can take the kids here, right?

I think one of my kids was concived at little darlings does that count
  • sunny_tiger13
    sunny_tiger13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My husband and his brother are taking their employees and wives (well, 3 of us) on a whirlwind trip to Vegas for a convention. We are flying in on a Monday late morning and flying out Wednesday afternoon. So 2 nights and 1 full day (guys will be at the convention during the day).

What are some must-see, must-do things/places? What should we not waste our time/money on? What restaurants do you recommend? Any advice is appreciated! :smile:

When I was in Vegas, I loved the hot dogs lol. I don't usually do hot dogs, but they are awesome. If you have time, go see Criss Angel. He was amazing. I can truly say he freaked my mind :p
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great suggestions everyone. :drinker:
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You HAVE to see Phantom of the Opera in the Venician! Amazing! Watch the fountains at the Bellagio, and go to the top of the Eiffel Tower inside the Paris!

Adding: Go to the little bar that's in a corner of the Sahara! They have $1 hotdogs and kamikaze shots. You get to keep the shot glasses too, so makes for a great keepsake or to give to people when you get back! The bartenders are super awesome and nice! The bar is close to the Nascar Cafe
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    You HAVE to see Phantom of the Opera in the Venician! Amazing! Watch the fountains at the Bellagio, and go to the top of the Eiffel Tower inside the Paris!

Adding: Go to the little bar that's in a corner of the Sahara! They have $1 hotdogs and kamikaze shots. You get to keep the shot glasses too, so makes for a great keepsake or to give to people when you get back! The bartenders are super awesome and nice! The bar is close to the Nascar Cafe

The Sahara shut down