Something amazing happened!!!

I started my usual cardio workout on Sat, which is 50 minutes on the eliptical doing intervals. My low setting is 3 and my high is 6. So, I start doing it and it feels too easy, I check the settings and everything is the same but it still feels to easy. So I upped my low to 4 and my hight to 8 and I was able to do the whole time at the new high levels! And even more amazing to me was that my heart towards the last two high intervals would normally sneek up into the 150s but this time I stayed in the 130-140 range the whole time, even with the higher settings!

It's like a had a huge leap forward in my physical capabilites! I am so amazed and it felt great!

Way to go body! I love you! :happy:

Replies

• jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    I started my usual cardio workout on Sat, which is 50 minutes on the eliptical doing intervals. My low setting is 3 and my high is 6. So, I start doing it and it feels too easy, I check the settings and everything is the same but it still feels to easy. So I upped my low to 4 and my hight to 8 and I was able to do the whole time at the new high levels! And even more amazing to me was that my heart towards the last two high intervals would normally sneek up into the 150s but this time I stayed in the 130-140 range the whole time, even with the higher settings!

It's like a had a huge leap forward in my physical capabilites! I am so amazed and it felt great!

Way to go body! I love you! :happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Great!!!
    Keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :happy:
  • Way to go :)......that shows how the body will adapt and change with consistancy and the willingness to push yourself.......another step towards your end goals :)....congrats :)
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Way to go. That happened to me after about the first week. I was able to go faster on the treadmill and set the incline higher than I had before, and it didn't seem any harder to me, so every week I'm going to push myself a little harder to reach my goals faster.
  • I had a similar experience this week too!! I was able to do the whole Tae-Bo routine without completely killing myself!! And I'm so excited that my knee was able to withstand it and I'm not in any pain today!!!

so congrats on your accomplishment!

~Pam
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    I had a similar experience this week too!! I was able to do the whole Tae-Bo routine without completely killing myself!! And I'm so excited that my knee was able to withstand it and I'm not in any pain today!!!

so congrats on your accomplishment!

~Pam

Congrats to you too! Isnt' it funny how these little things can mean so much!
  • Good Job, keep it up!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Good job.