Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Body Rejecting Foods.....

2»

Replies

• Lizzie1229
    Lizzie1229 Posts: 33 Member
    Yes, greasy food. Look out for the "McDonald's Mad Dash" (to the bathroom)!!! :sick:
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    my stomach has been really wack, i think its mostly triggered by stress for me though because my problems started before i got serious about watching what i ate
  • mshortcake622
    mshortcake622 Posts: 22 Member
    Definitely! If I eat a something like a piece of pizza now I get an upset stomach and acid reflux. Doesn't really make me want to eat it much, which is a good thing, I guess ;]
  • I ate some Chinese food and then all of a sudden my stomach started to cramp up and then i had to go vomit. After that I wasn't able to eat much of anything. On Christmas I went to a family get together and I ate some sauteed shrimp, and cheesy meatballs, and some pigs in a blanket. I was fine up until my stomach cramped and i had to force myself not vomit at my fiances grandmothers house. Only recently I put together I was only sick after greasy foods. So yeah, I have been experiencing a rejection to certain foods and certain pastas. Oven cooked chicken is fine but, fried chicken, or anything slathered in grease hurts my stomach :(. I guess its time to become a vegetarian again.