Need friends for encouragement!

Options
Hello! I'm Cindy from Ohio looking for friends to help me on my wt loss journey. I joined the site last year started out at 169 and got down to 146 just to find out I was pregnant. I got up to 185 with my pregnancy. My daughter is now a month and I've made it to 155 however I look nothing like I did because muscle weighs more than fat lol and I just begun working out today! It's really hard to find the time my son is 16 months and she is a month and between them and work I'm struggling to find the time. I am getting married in march and need to look my best! All of ur help would be great! Thank you

Replies

• neshiaj
    Options
    I too need some encoouragement. So, would love to be friends :smile:
  • MalibuBeth
    MalibuBeth Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    need friends too. been on here for a week and my only friend is my boyfriend :-(
  • dscizz
    dscizz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work and positive outlook. Remember that it isn't just about dropping pounds and cardio - sounds like even doing some basic weights in the house (hand held) or planks would be beneficial. I know for me who is close to the same weight as you i have more success and lose inches through muscle toning compared to just dropping pounds. And also keep in mind that 30 pounds in a month is a huge achievement. You will be able to keep going for the next 2.
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :) my name is Brittany and I need friends for some support and motivation I joined the site in 2010 but only did the diet for a week but I am back now and really serious about getting all this weight off but I want some friends to join me in my journey so please add me and good luck to all of you :)
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    JOIN US???

I am the administrator of the T.H.E. (Trying Hard Everyday) Group & I want to extend an invitation to you to check out our group. Please read this entire message & if you decide to join our group, it will tell you how to become a member.

We have been having some issues with people signing up to join our group & have to do it this way now. So, if you decide to join our group, please send me a message letting me know that you are interested. From there, I will go to our main page & add your name to the group. You will get an invitation, not in your PM inbox, but in the area just next to that.

Once you receive this, please go to our T.H.E. group page & introduce yourself in the WELCOME post.

T.H.E. is a group of supportive women who are all going through the same thing (in more ways than one) right now on our journey to lose weight & get healthy.

The only thing that we ask, but you don't HAVE to tell us is your starting weight (S/W) when you joined MFP, what your goal weight is (G/W) if you know where you'd like to be & what your current weight (C/W) is & after you have weighed yourself on here once, what your last weigh-in (LW) was & then total the loss (yay) or the gain (ugh) between the two.

Weigh-in days are on Mondays, but it is not written in stone that you MUST weigh in on Mondays - just sometime during each week. Dr. Oz. says that the best time to weigh yourself is when you first wake up. Roll out of bed, visit the bathroom & step on the scale.

Once you do your welcome post, please be patient with getting a response. As soon as everyone starts checking in again, you will see that we are a great group of ladies who will support you, keep in touch, give advice & are good at responding to every post as quickly as they can.

We have over 300 members who are waiting & willing to help you on this journey. So, I hope to see you as our newest member soon.
  • shalomabeth
    shalomabeth Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    SURE HOW DO I JOIN YOU
  • shalomabeth
    Options
    sure thinjg add me ok
  • shalomabeth
    Options
    sure i dont mind
  • xsimplytwistedx
    xsimplytwistedx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your on the right track . Friend request sent . Me and my wife have found so many good people on here . Just paying it forward.good luck ! Feel free you friendless people to add me. I got your back on the path to attack fat ! Lol . Hella cheesy.
  • lynny1967
    Options
    good morning im new on to this site, how can i join x
  • lynny1967
    Options
    need friends too. been on here for a week and my only friend is my boyfriend :-(
    hi there im new on here and aslo looking for friends x
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone ! we can all use more friends and more words of encouragement! pls add me too!
    I'll be here for you..
  • kessalove
    kessalove Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I too only really have my BF and a coworker whom encourages me to be my best and lose weight so I can be a positive role model for my daughter. I know I've lost weight since 2010 but I'm plateauing and have gained weight back and it has made me mad to know that I'm gaining weight instead of losing weight...but then again, I have been slacking off on the food diary so now that I've recommitted myself to doing it everyday (hopefully) I'll see progress again!
  • yaak
    yaak Posts: 2
    Options
    I do need some encouragement as well! :flowerforyou:
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I always wellcome new people lets be buddys
  • TaylorFahey