MFP I think I am falling in Love with you.....

Options
Hey Everyone, I had Hoped the title of my blog would catch your eye :)

I really do feel that way, for the longest time I have dreaded coming to this website because everyone else is doing so well and I usually do not, but now I am finding a New love for it.
I know that I can sign on and be swept into the world of: portion control, Sweat, Joy, Tears, Before and After Photos, New Friends, hard work and Most of all Commitment. All of you are an inspiration and it's a great feeling to know that I am not alone that there are so many of us struggling to get rid of this fat suit, more importantly to get HEALTHY. I have recently joined in on MFP's Biggest Loser Season 3 contest and tho I have a long way to go with controling my eating habits, I do believe I am going to win and the only prize I want is to finally look at myself in the mirror and be proud of not only what I accomplished on the outside but becoming a strong, confident, full of will power, no longer weak minded, Beautiful person on the inside!! I am going to take it day by day, I am not always going to do right and I am going struggle but above all I am going to Fight for the Right to party in my skinny jeans :)

God Bless!

Love
Tiffany :)

Replies