Just how much time are you.......

Options
2»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    I'm currently writing, so chained to my computer. So. . . I'm here a lot.

:flowerforyou:

V,

What are you writing? I love to write....(oh, really??). I was a journalism/communications major.

I'm not really here......remember me "quitting" in December? Well, turns out this is a good way to not eat, and get ideas. But I have a timer that I set for one hour, and when it goes off I'm done.

42 min left.

~Cheryl
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hey kgllose:

I am not on nearly as much as I used to be and I miss it. But I am gone for nearly 14 hours a day and sometimes I have to force myself to turn on my computer when I am at home. So I may just turn into a weekend poster.

I truly miss my pals that I always posted with when I first got on and I am thrilled when I see that they have been on. I feel like they (including you) are my partners in this. Maybe the thoughts of each other can sustain us when we have to wean ourselves??? We're together in spirit and purpose!

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best - by the way, great job on your weight loss so far!!!!

:flowerforyou: Julie
  • JAMINJESS
    Options
    I SPEND ABOUT A HOUR READING EVERYONES ENCOURAGING WORDS! I RATHER BE READING THAN TO WATCH TV AND SEE WHAT A FOOL BRITANY SPEARS IS. I THINK SOME ONE NEEDS TO ENCOURAGE HER ON BEING A GOOD MOM.:laugh: MY HUSBAND AND KIDS JOKE AROUND AND SAY THIS IS THE NEW MY SPACE ANY WAYS I THINK ALL YOU GUYS ARE GREAT AND EVERYONE KNOWS WERE EACH AND EVERYONE IS COMING FROM!