Preparation

For the 3rd day in a row I have been making a salad to take to work (which is no easy task when you have a subsidised canteen on site making delicious meals) and basically working out the following day's food intake.

What a difference it has made already to my mindset. It's amazing how much you can eat for such few calories with salad and then by adding some chicken or some feta cheese it really doesn't feel like you are depriving yourself. I even add little snacks like Alpen Bars, Banana with Ryvita. Also it helps to stop you go over your limits and if I think I am close, I do some exercise to compensate. It is only week one but having been on this site before it's a different approach and a step in the right direction. Preparation is key......

Replies

• Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Well done! I agree preparation is the key.

My work has an in house chef, however, she is currently on leave so that is making it easier on me, it will be harder when she is back and is making delicious meals for us once again :-s
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!