What a GREAT DAY!!!

Options
Today was a great day for me.. I had a great work out at the gym I did 30 minutes on the bike, 25 on the treadmill, 5 minutes on the eliptical, then I did the weights for toneing, then I did the water areobics for an hour and then did a few laps for a cool down for about 15 minutes.. then I treated myself to the hot tub!!! then I got on the scale in the evening and I am down two pounds.. YAY ME... I am on my way ... I am so excited

Sheila

Replies

• swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Today was a great day for me.. I had a great work out at the gym I did 30 minutes on the bike, 25 on the treadmill, 5 minutes on the eliptical, then I did the weights for toneing, then I did the water areobics for an hour and then did a few laps for a cool down for about 15 minutes.. then I treated myself to the hot tub!!! then I got on the scale in the evening and I am down two pounds.. YAY ME... I am on my way ... I am so excited

Sheila
  • tracylynne29
    tracylynne29 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!
  • chantybear
    chantybear Posts: 343
    Options
    I love those kind of days! Good job!:smile:
  • swignal
    Options
    Thank You all
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options

Sheila

YEEEHAW Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!! SO great all that working out....you musta felt really really good after...and you're gonna snooze really good tonight.

:flowerforyou:
  • swignal
    Options
    I sure hope so I have a sinus infection from HELL!!! I feel like my head is going to explode.. Then I am back at it tomorrow
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Wow what a work out. Hip Hip Hooray for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Options
    That WAS a great day!!!!!!! Good job, that's very inspirational.:smile:
  • DALLASRAIDER
    Options
    good job. keep it up and keep us posted...
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you!
    Keep it up!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    YAY! That's awesome! I love those days where you can spend a few hours at the gym and ENJOY the fact that you just worked out! :bigsmile:

Congrats and keep up the GREAT WORK! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Great workout!!! Good job! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Good for you! You totally rock woman!! :flowerforyou:

I bet you feel SO great too! Endorphins are the best "high"!! :wink:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!! Keep on keepin' on!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome, keep up the great work.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Those days always feel the best. Keep it up! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!