Best Jillian Michaels DVD's?

Options
I'm absolutely OBSESSED with Jillian's workouts. I have "6 Week 6 Pack" & "Killer Buns & Thighs." Has anyone had good results with these? & Which other of her DVD's should I get that are good? I heard really good things about 30 Day Shred so that's definitely next on my list! But what else? I have 80 pounds to lose. Thanks(:

Replies

• RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred - i have seen before and after pics and how amazing it is. I'm trying that one next!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I love No More Trouble Zones. That and 30 Day Shred are my favorites. I have Ripped and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, which I use, but NMTZ and 30DS are my go-to videos. I only do the others when I'm bored and need a switch.
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Her newest, Extreme Shed and Shred is awesome.
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30, is really good, pushes you hard. I am waiting on killer buns and thigh and Banish Fat one, can't wait to get those.
  • nsnyeahh
    nsnyeahh Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30, is really good, pushes you hard. I am waiting on killer buns and thigh and Banish Fat one, can't wait to get those.

Thanks, I'll get that. & Killer Buns & Thighs is sooooo challenging. Especially when you have to do the one where you jump from a plank to a squat. Haha, awesome workout though!