My go to recipe: Low carb Parmesan chicken

Options
finding_my_way
finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
Just had dinner and was reminded of how much I love my goto recipe. It's really simple, just take boneless skinless chicken breasts (or tenderloins), dip in milk or water, then dip in batter of parmesan cheese and spices to your liking (I use just a little pepper and greek seasoning). Bake in glass dish for 30 minutes covered in tin foil, then remove tinfoil for last ten minutes. My whole family eats this up! (I've also done this with Tilapia and it tastes fantastic!)

Replies

• ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    We do this in my family too! We use parmesean cheese and a packet of dry italian seasoning/dressing mix. So yummy and very addicting!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    gracias! :drinker:
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    This recipe sounds really good. Have you tried marinating in Ken's Northern Italian Dressing? :smile:
  • katrinakitchentrials
    Options
    I've got a kind of similar version, I just worked out the nutritional information for it too for everyone. It is a link to my blog though (just don't won't it to look like I'm hiding anything). I don't know how to make it link either, so you'd have to copy and paste.

I'm attaching one for a chicken and rice skillet that I've made that's fantastic, I've got to get the kids to bed though so I don't have time to work out the nutritional on it now too, sorry.

Mexican style chicken and rice skillet (easy to make!)
    http://www.kitchentrials.com/2011/10/02/mexican-style-skillet-chicken-and-rice/

Easy Garlic Parmesan Chicken (baked)
    http://www.kitchentrials.com/2011/09/28/easy-garlic-parmesian-chicken-bake/

Nutrition Facts

4 Servings

Amount Per Serving
    Calories 371.4
    Total Fat 20.8 g
    Saturated Fat 5.0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 2.0 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 10.0 g
    Cholesterol 95.0 mg
    Sodium 860.0 mg