Skinny finger day! What little changes have given you big mo

Options
Sometimes, it's the little things that matter big. Today for me, it's feeling my wedding ring turn easily on my finger. I haven't been able to do that for a while. Normally it's digging so hard into my finger, it feels uncomfortable. So hurray for skinny finger day. and any other 'small' changes heading my way :bigsmile:

Replies

• Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Congrats! For me it was running around with my daughter at the playground and not running out of breath today. :D
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Congrats! For me it was running around with my daughter at the playground and not running out of breath today. :D

That's the best! If only we had their natural energy! :)
  • hottea2
    Options
    Today I wanted to walk to go get dinner. In the cold night air I felt so alive and appreciated my body that gets me around to where I need to go. I just am so grateful to make fitness part of my lifestyle again, and not feel lazy!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    loose watch day....need another link taken out!!
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have a pulled tendon so I can't run for a couple weeks (sucks so bad). Today I was doing push ups between commercials and wasn't anywhere near as winded as I would have been a couple years ago!
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Put-on-a-shirt-that's-been-tight-on-me-for-YEARS-to-find-it-is-now-LOOSE.....-day
  • ginareejoy
    ginareejoy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    newer jeans were falling off of me today! loving skinny fingers too. :)
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, it's the little things that matter big. Today for me, it's feeling my wedding ring turn easily on my finger. I haven't been able to do that for a while. Normally it's digging so hard into my finger, it feels uncomfortable. So hurray for skinny finger day. and any other 'small' changes heading my way :bigsmile:
    I can no longer even wear my wedding ring.
    I guess I need to take it in for a size reduction.

It's a good problem to have!
  • martalaurazayas
    martalaurazayas Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    :smile: Shoes, rings, and bracelets are loose

:smile: Can shop in the regular size section

:smile: Can tuck my shirt in

:
  • cieralea7
    cieralea7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I taught a hip hop class today at our local fitness center. Dutty love (letting go) by Sean Kingston was our main routine! When I got home this evening I had literally 16 notifications on Facebook from ppl tagging me about "the awesome hip hop class", "burning mad cals", and "a great routine"!!! Not gonna lie it felt amazing! :D And I burned 460 cals in an hour.....
  • LuckyAng
    Options
    You guys ROCK!! :)
  • LuckyAng
    Options

I was quite thin when I married back in 97, and when I gained I never had my rings sized bigger. So as you can imagine, they dig pretty hard... until today, when they dug a little less. It IS a great 'problem' ;)
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options

That's awesome! Congrats!!

I was quite thin when I married back in 97, and when I gained I never had my rings sized bigger. So as you can imagine, they dig pretty hard... until today, when they dug a little less. It IS a great 'problem' ;)
  • dl89124
    dl89124 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I look down I can read the scale.
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Zipped up a fitted leather jacket that hasn't fit me right, as in I couldn't zip it, in two years and there were no visible back rolls or muffin tops to be had!
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Like you I am going to go with the ring thing. :wink: A couple years ago my ring size used to be a size 9. Then my husband, mom, a friend & I did a weight loss competition in which I lost 20lbs and my ring size dropped down to a size 8! :drinker:
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I can feel collar and rib bones now....I have checks, knees, and a neck!
  • MichinMI
    MichinMI Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Loose rings, sliding in my shoes as I walked down a hill, walking up a hill without losing my breath, and feeling my abs for the first time in forever after a 30 min ab bootcamp yesterday.
  • OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    When I sit for a while I have 2 mini rolls now instead of one mega roll. :happy:
  • Enny2405
    Enny2405 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have no changes yet :sad: ! Maybe next week or the week after...