Bob Harper DVDs

Options
so excited I bought two Bob Harper exercise dvds......
one of them is Totally Ripped Core
and the other one is Total body transformation....
had anyone else done these?
if so what result did you see and did you like them

also,,, how would I log them in under exercise?

Replies

• 99cherrypie99
    99cherrypie99 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I do Totally Ripped Core regularly. It's a tough workout in a really great way!!
  • Courtneycms88
    Courtneycms88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I actually just bought several of his videos because he had a sale on his website. I hope to start them tonight but I have to get a kettlebell from a friend to try two of them. I was hoping to get some advice from others who have done these videos.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I actually just bought several of his videos because he had a sale on his website. I hope to start them tonight but I have to get a kettlebell from a friend to try two of them. I was hoping to get some advice from others who have done these videos.

I have the Bob Harper kettlebell workout and just to warn you that unless you are are very super shape, you may not be able to walk for a few days afterwards. Both my husband and I were very sore after doing them. Very intense!
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just stumbled upon this post. I think I'll get the kettlebell workout!!! Sounds fun and different!!!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have both of those DVD's and also Ultimate Body Cardio. They are tough for sure, I think even harder than Jillian's but not
    sure if it's because it's a hour long. I have been doing them for about month or so and I love them. I switch between the 3 Dvd's as well as Jillian's Killer buns & thighs. 5/6 days a week.

I use my HRM and log under cardio. Not sure if that is the way to go, but it's what I do!! LOL

Hope you like them :)
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I have his Kettlebell DVD and it's intense. Out of all the Biggest Loser trainers, he is my favorite.
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've done Total Body Transformation a few times! It *is* very challenging , but there are modifications, and you can rest. I adore Bob in these workouts! MUCH better than Jillian. Jillian annoys me mostly :laugh:
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I don't have the two you mentioned but 3 others. Every one is very intense, but doable. Like someone already said, be prepared to be sore.
  • karmacfwill
    karmacfwill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You realize that Bob has started training CrossFit right? He trains at Brick in Los Angeles. I would say that maybe you should look into that. I will tell you this a the owner of a CrossFit Gym it is hard, but it works. If you have a good (knowledgable/thorough) staff that can take you along at the correct pace with good instruction on the movements there is NOTHING BETTER. I've trained clients for over 15 years...Bob is not rookie. Think about it.
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have done his four dvd system and they are AMAZING!!! They are a major beating but when you get through the hour and you are dripping sweat you feel SO good about yourself!