Subway?

Options
2»

Replies

• ericcumbee
    ericcumbee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Footlong flatbread Black forest ham, provolone. light mayo, mustard, oil and vineger

a step up from what i used to get
    cold cut combo
    white bread
    american
    mayo
    mustard
    salt and pepper
    oil and vineger
  • sassyt1206
    Options
    i get the turkey on whole wheat toasted with lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, cilantro, bell pepper, onion,avacado and vinegar...
  • JamzPurse
    JamzPurse Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    6" ham and turkey on wheat with lettuce, onions, black olives, pickles, and a little bit of ff italian dressing. I love subway :-P
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Subway is mediocre at best. All vegetables and no sauce for me.
  • LaurieAthGa
    Options
    I love Subway! I get a 6" Turkey on wheat, w/ mustard, vinegar, spinich, lettuce & onions.
  • gymshoe42
    gymshoe42 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    jimmy johns > subway

but if there isn't a JJ nearby, I usually go for Turkey on wheat, light lettuce, all the veggies, avo, .....maybe cheese/light mayo if i need the extra calories.
  • JohnFlevarakis
    Options
    Subway club on italian w/ provolone cheese toasted lite mayo and salt and pepper only 400 cals and 6grams of fat
  • ashisgonnaloseit
    ashisgonnaloseit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I get 9 grain Honey Oat bread with turkey, lettuce, and pickle. I also have them add a tiny bit of oil and spices. I tried it without the oil and most of the spices just would not stick in the sandwich. A little bit of it goes a long way though, and I do not feel so guilty about ti when I watch everything else I am eating that day.
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I get the veggie delight with provolone and honey mustard on wheat. It is a nice option from time to time.
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Ridiculous amount of sodium aside....I'll go for the veggie and load it up with everything except jalapenos as I prefer the pepperchinis. I do a little oil/vinegar and pepper. Their bread has so much sodium I don't want to add any processed meat to it.
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I either have the meatball sub with chipotle southwest or have turkey, green peppers, pepper jack cheese, onions, lettuce, tomato with chipotle southwest. Oh yeah and both on Italian bread. :O
  • xyril
    xyril Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    For me : Blackforest ham, green peppers, tomatoes, extra jalapenos, red onion, on wheat.
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    These are the sandwiches I order all the time. I change them up whenever I go :)

1) Mozzarella layer, tomato layer, Mozzarella layer. Melt the cheese. Onions, green peppers. Sweet onion dressing. Any bread really (not toasted, just warm). YUM! (My sister works at subway and she makes the greasiest version of this sandwich for me, stuffed with enough cheese to choke with... guilty pleasure :\ lol)

2) Veggie patty, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, green peppers, ranch dressing, vinegar, sweet onion dressing. Any bread (not toasted). YUM!
  • DaltonsMom910
    Options
    I use to only eat the pizza sub with american cheese, pickles and parmesan.. very fattening, LOL but now that I'm making healthier choices, I get the Turkey Breast and Black Forest Ham on Wheat with american cheese, a little bit of lettuce, and one strip of light mayo. It's very yummy and simple. I like veggies, just not raw, I have to eat them boiled lol

FYI: if anyone doesn't know about subway.com, you can go on there and build your own sandwich and it will tell you exactly the calories, carbs, sodium, etc. that is on it. & Be careful on MFP.. the first time I added a sub on my food diary, it was incorrect on the calories and stuff.. so I checked it on subway.com and added a new one to the list of exactly what I got to make sure it was accurate. I had gotten a footlong (I was starving, lol) but it was saying like almost 1,000 calories on MFP but I checked it on subway.com and it was only like 700 something! So just be careful! =)