New here

Options
Hi , I`ve just joined this board and hope to make progress with my weightloss...I have been making changes and have seen some inches lost and a few lbs lost since the start of the new year.
I usually try to make it to the Y .M.C.A. 4 times per week and have some cardio and strength training work outs and often include a 20 minutes or so swim at the end of my work outs...
Newstart

Replies

• newstart
    Options
    Hi , I`ve just joined this board and hope to make progress with my weightloss...I have been making changes and have seen some inches lost and a few lbs lost since the start of the new year.
    I usually try to make it to the Y .M.C.A. 4 times per week and have some cardio and strength training work outs and often include a 20 minutes or so swim at the end of my work outs...
    Newstart
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Welcome to a great site with wonderful people with awesome idea's and support!!

dd

:happy:
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I'm new here. It's hard to accept the weight I've gain in the year. You don't realize the weight you've gain until you see yourself in pics and wonder how that can be the very same person just heavier. I would love to loose 10 or even 5 pounds to start. That would make me happy. Once I do that I think that would motivate me more to continue to aim for that healthy weight that I was just a year ago.

This site looks fun, can't wait to dig deeper into it.