Even though I'm in my calorie range...

Options
Okay this is a weird question...

Have you ever ate within your calories (exercise included) but felt like you've eaten way too much.
I do today, and feel bad...but I did eat within the calorie range, so I don't know why I feel guilty. When I used to try to lose my previous ten pounds (which I did lose) I ate very very little, to the point of having my family worry for me, and they should have. Now I have learned how to eat healthy and make good choices, but today I felt was too much stuff. I'm not sure guys... :brokenheart:

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I am surprised at how much good food I can eat for a smaller number of calories. I used to use up calories on chips and cookies, and thought I still indulge in those in moderation I have found that since I've started eating better food I can also eat more. Don't feel guilty-- you're not starving yourself and that's a good thing.
  • BlowYourMind
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I am surprised at how much good food I can eat for a smaller number of calories. I used to use up calories on chips and cookies, and thought I still indulge in those in moderation I have found that since I've started eating better food I can also eat more. Don't feel guilty-- you're not starving yourself and that's a good thing.

I agree!! I use to eat 3 small meals out and eat 2500 calories a day which left me hungry. Now that I am eating healthier foods I am eating tons of food and never hungry!!