Hot Tea Flavors?

Options
I've really gotten into hot tea...fun flavors, no calories, can't lose! I'm not sure what to try next, though. I really like Chais, but I'm trying to avoid them because you have to add milk...I REALLY like this Apple Cider tea (really does taste like cider) and drink Sleepytime (chamomile blend) almost every night to help me sleep (if I don't I'll just stay up and eat most nights)

What are you guys drinkin'?

Replies

• crewsicka
    crewsicka Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yo.... Lipton makes the best flavored teas! I drink them everyday!
  • jakki_brown
    jakki_brown Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I drink the Sleepy Time, too! I've been dealing with severe allergies and bronchitis and hot teas help sooth me. Due to this, I'm also drinking black and green tea with honey and lemon. I'm not a huge fan of all the flavored teas, but I'm trying to get acquainted with them due to them having no calories and the heat helps suppress my appetite when I'm in a munching mood!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'm boring-- english breakfast tea for me :)
  • Candida1983
    Options
    Really great tip with the teas, thanks to everyone! :happy:
  • JohnsonLiz25
    Options
    check out Teavana (i think its just teavana.com to order or find location) they are loose leaf teas in TONS of flavors and you can blend teas to make different flavors!! Their teas are rich, I drink them for dessert! they have a blend called "weight to go" (so good!) its a black tea so has some caffeine so gives you a little kick before work outs! also love the "mate vana" its a good morning tea and its a good coffee replacer!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I had an orange one from Lipton at a restaurant the other day, and it was amazing! I drink peppermint tea at home. Good with 1 peppermint bag and 1 green tea bag with about 3 c. of water for a couple mugs of tea. :) I'll drink one hot, and then one iced.
  • hermione_ar
    hermione_ar Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love green tea with orange and jasmine flowers, and green tea with lemon and ginger is great too! I don't like straight green tea though.
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm boring too......I like my English breakfast tea for my keurig. I drink it hot or cold, sweetened or unsweetened!!!
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    Stash Tea - Honeybush, Pumpkin Spice, Vanilla Nut, Jamaican Butter Rum, Holiday Chai.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    check out Teavana (i think its just teavana.com to order or find location) they are loose leaf teas in TONS of flavors and you can blend teas to make different flavors!! Their teas are rich, I drink them for dessert! they have a blend called "weight to go" (so good!) its a black tea so has some caffeine so gives you a little kick before work outs! also love the "mate vana" its a good morning tea and its a good coffee replacer!

I like the white chai from here. since it is white tea, you don't need milk, it is too delicate.

They also have this killer one called aztec chai. Tastes like chocolate chai. I use a splash of almond milk. Yum! Feels like dessert.

I like yogi teas, these are very tasty non loose leaf tea bags. my 2 faves are lemon ginger, vanilla tahitian hazelnut (needs milk), mayan chocolate (needs milk) and the egyptian licorice (doesn't tast like licorice too me, very tasty).

I like to stay decaf since i end to have insomnia and load up on flavored rooibos teas, either something dessert, fruit or spicy. Rooibos is awesome because it is impossible to over steep.
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I LOVE rooibos tea. Any kind really but my faves would have to be Tuscan Pear or Mango Spice. YUM
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Bigelow™ Ginger Snappish is my fave!
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I used to only drink chai tea, the real stuff!! Yummy!!
    Now I'm addicted to "Davids Tea". Canadian, but is online & ships everywhere....
    I love most of their organic teas, quite a few of their rooibos teas & finally a few of their green teas.
    If I need something sweet & creamy I add fat free French vanilla creamer.... Keeps my sweet tooth at bay... :)
  • 19steph88
    19steph88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Revolution Honeybush Caramel tea is really nummy!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Mmmm where to begin?! I love tea!! Green tea, Jasmine Green, Rooibos, Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cinnamon, Hot Cinnamon, Black tea, Chai, Earl Gray, Sleepytime, herbal...all so delicious! I am a fan the most of the full flavor teas such as the Cinnamons, Black, Chai, and Earl Gray.

Teavana is a great resource but can be pricey. I will say though what I have bought in loose leaf has lasted me quite some time so in the long run it is cheaper :-)
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Sleepytime Vanilla

and Tazo decaf Chai. No milk, it's just a bag of tea. I add a dash of almond milk & stevia.
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You don't have to add milk to chai!! I have a dark chocolate chai tea that is AMAZING. Also chamomile lemon and anything with cinnamon :) Other than that.. I stick to green (mint green if I'm feeling saucy)!
  • icewindfirex
    Options
    I love vanilla caramel! It's perfect for when I'm craving sweets.
  • gary8964
    Options
    When I drink tea, I drink green tea with a teaspoon of honey.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I've gotten into them too!!!

Well there's this Lipton Moroccan Spice tea I found a while ago and it's tasty, but similar to the chai in that you have to add the sugar and milk.
    Real Morrocan style tea. You take some green tea, and add a bit of cloves, cinnamon and mint. No milk, no sugar. It's amazing.
    Green tea with lemon.
    Peach tea (anything peach, lol).