First day completed

Options
I don't have a lot to lose but I've gained 15 lbs over the last couple years! My problem area is my belly! It's like I'm pregnant...and my weakness is binge eat at night....I really really hope I can keep this diary up to remind myself and be motivated!! I want to feel in control and happy! Thanks for reading!!

Replies

• briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    Best of luck to you! I have a LONG way to go... 100+ pounds, but because I am tall, everyone says I carry it well and no one believes me when I tell them what I weigh... I know what you mean about eating at night. I already have my food entries for 01/11/2012 almost done and it is only 2:32 a.m. here... We had Mexican takeout tonight and I get the combo that comes with 2 beef burritos and rice and beans. I ate 1 burrito and 1/2 the rice and beans for dinner about 5 p.m. last night and then ate the other burrito and the rest of the rice and beans about 1 a.m. I have always been "odd" or at least people say I am for eating the things I do at odd hours, but.... that is just me I guess. By doing the food diary, I just realized that I am eating the wrong types of food....
  • irenerose25
    irenerose25 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am such a night eater. I try to save some calories so that I can have a "midnight snack", and still be within my calorie range. Good luck and welcome!
  • rahonda28
    Options
    I work overnights so when I work this is my schedual I eat at around 3am then Im fine till I get off work I come home get kids to school get on here and login what I ate then sleep till about 1pm I may or may not eat before exersizing I will eat usualy after then kids get home I snack and eat dinner sleep again till I login before I go to work. If its my day off its simular I sleep in till 10am or so or If the girls go to school I get them off to school at 730 then go back to bed for a while get up eat breakfast then Ill eat lunch at 2pm then eat ate dinner then homework and get kids ready for bed then stay up late eat before I go to bed again.I will say I have noticed in 10 days time that I dont eat as much junk food as I used to before loging it in. Just try your best and keep starting over if you have too dont give up just cause you had a bad food day. start over the next day. Good luck and welcome.
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm bad for night eating! It's a hard habit to break but I've been doing ok the last few days. welcome! Congrats on your first day completed :)
  • toffee322
    toffee322 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! i feel more inspired to see everyone is working toward your goal! good luck girls!!!
  • BeckyS90
    Options
    Today was my first day too! I sit at a desk for about 9 hours a day every day and something needs to change! I snack in the day and then definitely over indulge at dinner times in the evening. I also blame my other half for treats and choccies at the weekends. I now have my gym membership and plenty of carrot sticks so let's see how it goes!! Good luck everyone :)