no regrets

Options
ate ice cream and I 100% do not regret it, I needed a boost of calories to get beyond 1000 cals/day today, haha. man a few months ago I would have been thinking how much I hate myself for doing that. crazy! sometimes I think we are too hard on ourselves about our bodies. anyone with me on that?

also realized today that if I hadn't gained 15lbs earlier this year, I never would have found the motivation to lose over 30lbs. hmm. sometimes I think the things we regret can actually be a lot more positive than we realize...all a matter of perspective (: it's amazing when you find a balance of actually enjoying working at your goals but also enjoying the little things in life (:

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Excellent. As long as foods fit into our macros, there is nothing wrong with eating things we enjoy. Good for you for realising it. I hope the ice cream was delicious. :smile:
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I was saying the same thing to a friend today - now I have an education of food it's not a matter of what's good and what's bad to eat but what fits within my calories - I have 100 calories of ice cream most days to satisfy any "sweet" cravings I get!

I laugh when I speak to ppl on other diets who are so limited, and here I am getting to eat ice cream everyday :-)