Good morning, I joined yesterday....wish me luck!

Options
Hello all.....I am hoping by tracking everything it will help me to lose the weight that has been lingering on since the kids were born....7 YEARS AGO!!!!!

I swear, if I could lose this 30 lbs it would change soooo much about the way I feel about myself......

Wish me luck :flowerforyou:

Replies

• wrinkles
    wrinkles Posts: 40
    Options
    Hello all.....I am hoping by tracking everything it will help me to lose the weight that has been lingering on since the kids were born....7 YEARS AGO!!!!!

I swear, if I could lose this 30 lbs it would change soooo much about the way I feel about myself......

Wish me luck :flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    hey you dont need luck .. just patience and consistency :)
    you will love it here its a great web site with lots of supportive people
    :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    welcome wrinkles! love your name! :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site which has given my great motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • jaymee85
    jaymee85 Posts: 20
    Options
    Good luck and make sure you ask if you have any questions. There are so many great people here to support you through this!
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Thirty pounds is COMPLETELY do-able! Welcome to MFP!
  • kimyhess
    kimyhess Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you. I too, am starting. It really helps to be able to see what you eat every day. I was really surprised to see it broken down. This is a great place for answers and support. Wishing you success.
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    Welcome wrinkles I am new too.:flowerforyou:
    I see there are very helpful tools here to help us keep track.:smile:

Stella:glasses:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: