Bran

Options
rem1979
rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
I really need to get more fiber in my diet. What are some cereals or other sources you find for bran? Any specific cereal brands that are high in fiber but low in cals, sugar, etc?

Thanks in advance!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I really need to get more fiber in my diet. What are some cereals or other sources you find for bran? Any specific cereal brands that are high in fiber but low in cals, sugar, etc?

Thanks in advance!:flowerforyou:
  • kate073153
    Options
    Check out the Kashi cereals. They have a good amount of fiber in them.
  • JPRexRun
    JPRexRun Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love All Bran Yogurt Bites Cereal - I usually eat them in yogurt (Activia has a lot of fiber!)

All Bran also makes high fiber bars. I just tried FiberOne granola-ish bars (140 cal per bar) and they are great... even have some chocolate on them!

Enjoy!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I love fiber one 14 grams in 1/2 cup!!! I like the flavor of Kashi GO Lean crunch, so i usually mix the two together and if i have some banana or strawberry's top it with that. It is really good i love breakfast cereal!
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I love fiber one 14 grams in 1/2 cup!!! I like the flavor of Kashi GO Lean crunch, so i usually mix the two together and if i have some banana or strawberry's top it with that. It is really good i love breakfast cereal!
    Hey I do the same thing with special k and go lean crunch, it tastes so good!!!!