Sugar-Free Coffeemate?

Options
I just switched from regular Coffeemate to Sugar Free. I used it yesterday morning and was fine. This morning, however, I put it in two cups of my coffee (1 Tbl) and my stomach now feels queezy. Has anyone else had side effects from sugar free items?? The only other thing I had this morning before the coffee was half a banana with some peanut butter. Thanks!

Replies

• kendallalissa
    Options
    I just switched from regular Coffeemate to Sugar Free. I used it yesterday morning and was fine. This morning, however, I put it in two cups of my coffee (1 Tbl) and my stomach now feels queezy. Has anyone else had side effects from sugar free items?? The only other thing I had this morning before the coffee was half a banana with some peanut butter. Thanks!
  • Fuhgetaboutit
    Options
    I switched over to SF coffeemate and I did okay... but I use splenda a lot so my stomach is used to fake sugars :ohwell:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I use Sugar Free Suisse Mocha powder (coffee section) and a little fat free creamer in my coffee M-F.

I know sugar free stuff doesn't agree with everyone... :ohwell:

Maybe it was a fluke. Try it another day or two and see how it goes....hopefully well!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it contains isomalt and/or sucralose...that's usually the main ingredient in most sf candies on the market...causes BIG time bloating and gas...use in moderation!