Unlurking to Introduce Myself:)

Options
2»

Replies

• terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Welcome from another fellow Albertan...!!!!! I just joined a few weeks ago and find it very inspirational and informative...

Alright!! Another Albertan:) And you have my hubbys dream job!!! Working with horses:)
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hi there Fiona.......great job on your 19 pound loss, keep up the great work. I think we have about the same amount of weight to lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hi there Fiona.......great job on your 19 pound loss, keep up the great work. I think we have about the same amount of weight to lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Thank you:)

Its nice to have such a great community around. I cant wait to get rid of all this pregnancy weight..LOL..No excuse anymore either since my "baby" is 20years old now..lol

Fiona
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    wow Fiona that is great, you must have worked very hard to lose that much:flowerforyou:

So glad you came out to say hello:flowerforyou: I joined yesterday myself.:happy:

Stella:glasses:

Stella,

Thanks for the welcome. i think at this moment the weight loss is mostly excess water or a flush. I'm not really working out because its still too cold up here and I dont belong to a gym...I think the real work will be soon though:)

Fi
    :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thank you for the Welcome:) It will be great to have the extra support..Especially since my husband is out of town so much and I pretty much live online ...at least until it clears up here:)

Fiona

you are very welcome
  • papersparrow
    papersparrow Posts: 31 Member
    Options

I just cant wait for the weather up here to warm up so I can get outside and start walking. I'm pretty clumsy walking on snow/ice..lol

Fi

Oohhh, I can completely sympathize. I live in Northern Wisconsin, and we had a very tempting span of 30 degree weather. Until Mother Nature dropped 5 more inches of snow on us and dropped the thermometer to -7.

I hate running on ice! Hahah. =) Let's hope it becomes spring soon so we can get outside!

Also, welcome to MFP. I'm new myself, and its always great to meet new people. Good luck in your goals and keep us updated!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your SUCCESS!!!!!! You doing awesome. I am glad you are here. Keep us informed of your next milestone. I love reading success stories. I joined in late January