HA HA HA

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
GOOD:
A Seattle, WA policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem - A 12- year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read 'RADAR TRAP AHEAD'.
The officer also found the boy had an accomplice who was down the road with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money. (And we used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER:
A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Silverdale, WA . A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of hand cuffs.

BEST:
A Young woman was pulled over for speeding. A WA State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, 'I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Trooper's Ball. 'He replied, 'Washington State Troopers don't have balls.' There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left.

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    GOOD:
    A Seattle, WA policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem - A 12- year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read 'RADAR TRAP AHEAD'.
    The officer also found the boy had an accomplice who was down the road with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money. (And we used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER:
    A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Silverdale, WA . A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of hand cuffs.

BEST:
    A Young woman was pulled over for speeding. A WA State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, 'I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Trooper's Ball. 'He replied, 'Washington State Troopers don't have balls.' There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhhh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Burn. :smokin:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can't say which I found funnier... the first or the last!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    thank you
    :laugh: