Tonight's the Night!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
For the contuation of the Biggest Loser! Did Mikey do it? Did he lose the 10lbs? Did we wait an entire week just to watch him be disappointed? I certainly hope he lost the 10lbs + some!!!! I thought that was awsome what he did last week for Aubry. I haven't even seen any pre-veiws for the show. I can't wait.

Thoughts???

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    For the contuation of the Biggest Loser! Did Mikey do it? Did he lose the 10lbs? Did we wait an entire week just to watch him be disappointed? I certainly hope he lost the 10lbs + some!!!! I thought that was awsome what he did last week for Aubry. I haven't even seen any pre-veiws for the show. I can't wait.

Thoughts???

Memaw
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I have waiting for this all week! I so hope he did it, but also if he didn't I wonder if his dad will go home on the other team. He has a lot riding on him. I thought giving away his groceries was awesome too. It shows what kind of person he really is and he is so young, I hope he loses his weight and has a healthy life.

Can't wait until 8 pm!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Looks like a contentious night tonight, can't wait. :drinker:

{now I've got that Rod Stewart song in my head!} :tongue: :laugh:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    If he didn't do it and they made us wait that its just wrong! I hope he did it!

~Leash
  • memaw66
    Options
    Looks like a contentious night tonight, can't wait. :drinker:

{now I've got that Rod Stewart song in my head!} :tongue: :laugh:
    Me too and I'm the one that said it, go figure!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    YES!! That stupid "To be continued" really ticked me off! :explode:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options

I wasn't happy about that either:mad: . I'll go out on a limb and say that I think he lost the 10 pounds. At least I hope he did.:tongue:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    A little more than a hour to go, can't wait! :bigsmile: I think Mike did it but I can only wait to see... :glasses:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

I have to agree! I was even more ticked when one of my kids decided to DVR a cartoon, and I missed like the 1st hour of the episode anyway.....:explode:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I just knew that they wouldn't do that to the teenager........since the producers know in advance how much each player has lost
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Mike did it he lost 11 pounds :drinker:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    A little more than a hour to go, can't wait! :bigsmile: I think Mike did it but I can only wait to see... :glasses:

I knew it! Go Mike! :bigsmile:
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    whats the bet this luxury will cost the black team? The blue team is working out harder in the gym the 24 hours they're gone and they're consuming calories left right and center