NKOTB

Options
I'm new and I'm pumped to have this website as a tool! I really think the only way to lose weight and keep it off is by maintaining a healthy, balanced diet, regular exercise, and allowing a little wiggle room... which is usually easy the first few months and then I get sick of tracking it. I'm really hoping all of the tools on this site will help keep me on track for good! :bigsmile:

Replies

• mel_istheshit
    Options
    I'm new and I'm pumped to have this website as a tool! I really think the only way to lose weight and keep it off is by maintaining a healthy, balanced diet, regular exercise, and allowing a little wiggle room... which is usually easy the first few months and then I get sick of tracking it. I'm really hoping all of the tools on this site will help keep me on track for good! :bigsmile:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    lol I saw your abbrev and wondered for a moment if you were die hard New Kids fan :laugh: :laugh:
  • mel_istheshit
    Options
    I'm not, but I couldn't resist using it! Although, I was in love with Joey when I was like 6 years old! haha :tongue:
  • csantos
    Options
    haha- i wondered the same thing!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't think any of them aged gracefully. Donnie though...not a bad actor.
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was never one to keep track of my calories etc. until I was exercising and it wasn't showing me any results, so I decided to try this site 2 weeks ago. Once I saw what I was eating everyday, it was easy to see why I wasn't getting any results! This is a great site so far for me, and I have already lost 3 pounds. I also hope to stick with tracking my calories/exercise. It has been easy so far. Good luck.
  • Erica92627
    Options
  • Erica92627
    Options
    lol I saw your abbrev and wondered for a moment if you were die hard New Kids fan :laugh: :laugh:

That's why I clicked on it!!

Joey was my crush too. Then Jordan, Jon was a little too weird, Danny too happy, Donnie too much of a bad boy for me.

My room.. geez now that I think of it. LOL