Our Price: $29.99
    Shipping: FREE

Buy.com Total Price: $29.99

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=208386268

I have this HRM and LOVE it.
    Lauryn
  • lmdavis804
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I have been looking for one, but there are so many different ones out there I didn't know which one to buy.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Everyone insists Polar is the best, but I don't have $100+/- for that.
    I found the Reebok and gave it a try. I love it.
    I set my profile up (age, weight, height, etc).
    I go to the setting I need, hit start at the beginning of my workout, hit stop at the end.
    It calculates all kinds of data, but I pull the TOTAL CALORIES BURNED from it to enter on my exercise log here. I love having an HRM and CANNOT workout without it now!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this...I have been considering this exact HRM for several weeks now, and thanks to your post, I just bought it! I'd been wanting one, but I'd still be waiting if I planned on spending the $100ish for the Polar. I'm so excited!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Thanks for posting this...I have been considering this exact HRM for several weeks now, and thanks to your post, I just bought it! I'd been wanting one, but I'd still be waiting if I planned on spending the $100ish for the Polar. I'm so excited!

Wow, 96lbs lost. You look spectacular!!!!!

I hope you love the HRM as much as I do. :flowerforyou:
  • ckroys
    ckroys Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting that! I have been looking for an HRM that didn't cost a lot but still worked. I just ordered it - Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    awww, I wish that I would have read that before I bought the polar but oh well.
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Reebok Precision Trainer XT Heart Rate Monitor w/Chest Strap

208386268.jpg
    List Price: See Details $119.99
    You Save: (75%) $90.00

Our Price: $29.99
    Shipping: FREE

Buy.com Total Price: $29.99

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=208386268

I have this HRM and LOVE it.
    Lauryn

Lauryn,

May I ask how log you had this HRM for? I only ask because I want to get one and have been looking into the Polar like may but don't have that kind of money to spend on it but looking for something good.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I bought it.... well, lemme see.... okay, checked the place I bought it and now I will never forget the date again 08/08/08!! (This past Sunday would be 7 months of use.)

I :heart: :heart: :heart: it! I workout M-F on my lunch break, so it's gotten a LOT of use.
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I bought it.... well, lemme see.... okay, checked the place I bought it and now I will never forget the date again 08/08/08!! (This past Sunday would be 7 months of use.)

I :heart: :heart: :heart: it! I workout M-F on my lunch break, so it's gotten a LOT of use.

Thanks a bunch! :flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    thank you so much! i too have been considering the polar, but your rec sealed the deal for a cheaper one. plus hubby ok'd it. he definitely would have said no to anything more expensive.
    so thanks so so much for the tip!:flowerforyou:
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    That is carzy that you posted that bc I have been trying to buy a polar on craigslist. It is exactly what I need and its NEW! I I have one now but it is beat up and now its acting up. Thank you!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    thank you so much! i too have been considering the polar, but your rec sealed the deal for a cheaper one. plus hubby ok'd it. he definitely would have said no to anything more expensive.
    so thanks so so much for the tip!:flowerforyou:

I was able to get mine for about $26 last year, and thought for that price I could take a risk on it until I could afford a Polar. But honestly, until this thing breaks down, I'm not getting anything else. I love it!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    That is carzy that you posted that bc I have been trying to buy a polar on craigslist. It is exactly what I need and its NEW! I I have one now but it is beat up and now its acting up. Thank you!!

Welcome!! :bigsmile:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    This is the exact model I have and I paid $39.99 fro mine! :grumble:

However, I ABSOLUTELY love it and I didn't have the money for the Polar either. This things works excellent and the chest strap is so comfortable you don't even know you are wearing it. AWESOME!!!
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    lauryn, did you buy yours from here? Just wondering if it is a reputable site?? I looked it up on ask.com and found that it doesn't have a good review as a reliable site (meaning sometimes the products aren't high quality or it takes forever to ship them). Here's a link to a site that rates online stores. Just FYI before you buy anything online. http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Buy
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I don't know if it's too late but do u need to wear the chest thing (sorry..silly question)
    and if u work out at different times during the day does it keep a tally of cals burned?
    What about walking the kids to school etc?

Any info appreciated :)

Kim
  • Stacey82
    Stacey82 Posts: 69
    Options
    Thank you so much for this heads up! I've been looking for an HRM, everybody has been saying the Polar is the way to go...but as a one income family the Polar just doesn't fit in the budget very well. However this deal was just too good to pass up! I just ordered it and can't wait for it to get here so I can accurately keep track of my exercise calories!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I've bought from www.buy.com once before and didn't have a problem. I don't know about repeat business or bad quality stuff. Sorry I'm no help there!!

The chest strap IS comfortable. I NEVER notice it while I am working out. You would want to wear it anytime you were recording calories, like walking the kids to school, but seriously, on the weekends, I've put it on for walks and forgotten to take the chest strap off because I forgot it was there. I tuck it under the band of my bra and never notice it.