Hardee's NEW $5 Lunch Box!!

Options
Have you seen this new commercial!!! This is how much is in this new "Lunch Box" you can get from Hardee's for $5.

2 Double Cheeseburgers = 960 calories
1 Order of Fries = 320 calories (that's for a small, not sure of the size they give with it)
Apple Turnover = 270 calories
20 oz of soda (ex. Coca-Cola) = 160 calories

Total # of Calories = 1,710 calories!!!!

RIDICULOUS AND GROSS!!!

Replies

• cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    But it's only $5 !!!!!!!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Gross.
  • perdie7
    perdie7 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I would get it, eat about 1/2 of one cheeseburger, and small fries. and give the rest to my husband. Cheap on the go lunch.
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Who eats 2 double cheeseburgers? Especially from Hardee's. I would share with a friend and it wouldn't be the end of the world. I love me some cheeseburger :-) $5, that's AWESOME! 2 lunches for $5 :love:
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Who eats 2 double cheeseburgers? Especially from Hardee's. I would share with a friend and it wouldn't be the end of the world. I love me some cheeseburger :-) $5, that's AWESOME! 2 lunches for $5 :love:

This^^^ love me some Hardee's!
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Well, if I could, I would! But yes, I love me some greasy burgers. Ultimate comfort food
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Calories aside, you definitely do not find deals like that in Canada.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Now I'm not gonna say that the crap food industry is what makes us fat. It's our own fault, nobody makes us eat that garbage. But this sure don't help.

It's "Only" 1,550 calories if you make the soda a diet,,,, hehehehe... :laugh:
  • jsteffen80
    Options
    so... $10 and I'm good to go for lunch!
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options

^^^ HAHAHA
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    STAY AWAY!!! This will set everyone back days of working out! Ugh! Gross out! I hate the greasy mess!
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Old me would have lovedddddddddd that!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

Only two apple turnovers? Are you on a diet or something? ;)
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Have you seen this new commercial!!! This is how much is in this new "Lunch Box" you can get from Hardee's for $5.

2 Double Cheeseburgers = 960 calories
    1 Order of Fries = 320 calories (that's for a small, not sure of the size they give with it)
    Apple Turnover = 270 calories
    20 oz of soda (ex. Coca-Cola) = 160 calories

Total # of Calories = 1,710 calories!!!!

RIDICULOUS AND GROSS!!!

That would be a waste for me - I don't drink pop, hate warm apples, and probably would only eat one cheeseburger and some fries.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    That would be enough for me to share with my two kids. Split the calories by three and not so bad!
  • harliquinnraver
    Options
    One word: EW!

I wouldn't touch a single thing in that 'deal'.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i would though
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Any starving people on a budget? this is your chance to get some serious calories! haha.

It must be fast food bashing day on the forums today.

Again I say, all things in moderation. split it with someone like others said, or if you only get a burger once every few months and don't eat fast food all the time, and you'll be fine.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Ha! I buy the double hamburger from McDonalds for $1 and spit it up between my two little ones..............I don't seriously know how anyone, male or female, could eat all of that food at one sitting. It makes me ill just thinking about (1) of the burgers and all of that grease.
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    just remember that when McDonalds first opened a adult meal was the size of a kids meal now!!! its all about servings!!