New Here and would like some friends and support

Options
I am new to this site and I am 21, getting married in May of this year, I have an almost 2 year old, and I am struggling to lose pregnancy weight I had gained. My goal is to be down 50 lbs. by the end of this year. :)

Replies

• Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i wud love more friends!! :) ill add ya!
  • AmyJopp
    AmyJopp Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    me too !!
  • tplcook1
    Options
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding. 50 lbs before year end is definitely doable....plenty of time. Stick to it and you will definitely make that goal.
  • sibernstein
    sibernstein Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too! Need more friends! :)
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Congrats!! Feel free to add me if you like, I love having more friend to help with motivation.
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in May of this year also. Feel free to add me, I would love to have friends! Good luck!
  • mags080611
    mags080611 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am new here as well! I am a 23 year old and recently married. My original goal was to lose weight be fore the wedding and the exact OPPOSITE happened I gained!! I use to be fit and in shape but my emotions got the best of me and I have gained almost 40 pounds since. I need all the support I can get. Add me :):bigsmile:
  • JVanDam77
    JVanDam77 Posts: 130
    Options
    My name is Jennifer (or Jenn). I am the mother of a 16 year old daughter and a 6 year old son. I have been married for almost 7 years. I live in the mountains of Montana ... and ... I LOVE IT!

I am about to turn 35 (Feb. 11th) and with that, have decided that I DESERVE to be healthy, and actually LIKE myself! I am looking for friends to help keep me motivated, (as well as to remind me of the previous statement) when I start to stumble . I would love to help keep others motivated too.

Losing weight means a lot to me because I feel like food has taken over my life. I was a smoker for 14 years and was able to quit 7 years ago (YAY ME!!). So, the only person stopping me from being healthy ... is ... ME.

So, if anyone out there would like to add me, please do! I look forward to meeting you! :)
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    thank you! :)
  • Beenszter
    Beenszter Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sending Friend Request:flowerforyou:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hi nice to meet you! I'm new here also! I'm 33 and mom to a 4 year old and 11 year old. Add me if you like! I am building my friend base :)
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thank You everyone! This is a lot like facebook, but instead of drama its filled with encouragement. :) Love it!