Moparchick10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT keep it up!

7757461.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amykingsley1
    amykingsley1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.... just wondering... WHERE did you get the black shirt? It's very cute and flattering!
  • ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.... just wondering... WHERE did you get the black shirt? It's very cute and flattering!

Honestly it's from Sears and the Kardashian Kollection. haha I NEVER shop there, but the Kardashian Kollection has reeled me in.
  • FatFernando
    FatFernando Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Nice to see you all the success stories. I am 1 week in and have lost 4 pounds. I have another 15 to go. Maybe I'M a little aggressive that what I'M doing, I am trying to workout twice a day. My 50 year old body just doesn't respond like it use to. I am doing stairs at work then coming home and doing p 90 x. I am sore, and I want a beer:-)

The interesting Thing To me is watching my calories. EvEn whEn I cut back I was still taking in 600 caloriE s in snacks. Then there are the worthless calories, bread and starches.

Anyways, it is been a good week and I am excited to see some results:happy:
  • amykingsley1
    amykingsley1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I get paid tomorrow... SO on my way to Sears....
  • jrhose
    jrhose Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Mclark0959
    Mclark0959 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far! This is random but I absolutely love your hair in the second picture! Way cute!
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! (In both pictures!)
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Good job, wish u the best.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!