What's your mattress?

Options
We all know that sleep is essential for having the energy to workout. So I am wondering what kind of mattress are ya'll sleeping on and is it working out for you? Mostly I am curious if anyone has a Sleep Number Bed or a Memory Foam mattress...are they worth the hype???

Replies

• wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    We all know that sleep is essential for having the energy to workout. So I am wondering what kind of mattress are ya'll sleeping on and is it working out for you? Mostly I am curious if anyone has a Sleep Number Bed or a Memory Foam mattress...are they worth the hype???
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i have a beauty rest and :heart: it! got it a while ago - talking maybe 10 years (wow!) and it is still my favorite place to be :yawn:

i had a sleep number at a hotel once. it was incredible but i didnt even set it - couldnt figure it out :laugh: duh :noway:

my friend uses the memory foam matress pad thing - not sure what its called. its pretty comfy if you ask me! i borrowed it once when i was staying with her and attempting to sleep on her sofa sleeper. that thing was awful and the memory form made it work.
  • marisa0918
    marisa0918 Posts: 178
    Options
    My parent's have a sleep number...they love it, but not really worth the price. I just bought a new simmons and it has a layer of the memory foam above the coils and omg it is sooo comfy....just like sleeping on a cloud!
  • wilted6orchid
    Options
    Well, I'm in the market for one. If anyone loves their bed I would really like to know what they have.:wink:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I have a tempur pedic mattress. I'm not sure I'll ever sleep on anything else.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    My mom has a Tempurpedic. She hates it. She says she it makes her hot and she can't move around because she sinks down. The thing with the glass is a lie. Well maybe if you weigh 110lbs.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    we had tried the sleep number bed (select comfort). it was very comfortable BUT if you and dh have a big discrepancy b/n #s, the harder one will roll into the other person. it's like going down a hill to the valley between the two components of the bed (on a king size bed).
    so i liked it really firm and my husband a lot less so, and it just couldn't accommodate that gap. so we returned it.
    have since had the tempurpedic (real one, not a copy) and tho it was expensive$ it has been so worth it. we love it, espec when fresh linens are put on. ahhh
  • marisa0918
    marisa0918 Posts: 178
    Options
    Well, I'm in the market for one. If anyone loves their bed I would really like to know what they have.:wink:

This is the one I just bought and I absolutly LOVE it. Plus being able to order it on flexpay and not have to pay for it all at one time was great :wink:

http://home-decor.hsn.com/simmons-beautyrest-claudius-pillowtop-mattress-set-queen_p-4499993_xp.aspx?cmsstr=361668&webm_id=10037786&web_id=4499993&sz=665&sf=HD&dept=HD0003&cat=HD0006&o=&ocm=seis
  • wilted6orchid
    Options
    bump...anyone else want to weigh in??